Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

monster arena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jabear

monster arena Empty
PostSubject: monster arena   monster arena I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 pm

use this thread to post any imbalances in the monster arena

i think some of the class are unbalanced in monster arena.

the main unbalanced class is the archer with only 4 stacks of arrows he cant do much dmg and with a weak sword and armor he use useless up close i think he should be give a inventory of arrows as all sword based classes get infinite sword. i also think that the chef should get 1 more bread and that the knight should get one more pork chop. the odd job should have 1 more tnt this would make it a bit fairer for the weaker classes. and if the necromancer comes back he should have stone sword with half iron and half leather armor.

and since we cant repair any more u should remove the iron blocks inn the castle. you should also add pressure plates to the inside of the castle doors for easier access.

i think that every 50th wave a gold apple should drop but just one so u have to choose who needs it and so it doesn't go on to long.

these are just my opinions on what could improve MA.
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

monster arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: monster arena   monster arena I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 pm

TBH I think the classes were all fixed at one point, and so were all tme mobs, but it seems that it has all been reset to the basic config settings as the Archer had like 500 arrows and Necromancer and Viking both worked, and the prizes have been reset, who wants sticks and feathers as prizes?

You might want to reduce the number of cakes available for the chef, cos 25 is a very high number, maybe replace them with 1 goldenapple which can be used if someone is in dire need of it.
Back to top Go down
jabear

monster arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: monster arena   monster arena I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 pm

all the issues have now been addressed thanks to nff

and i think all the classes are now balanced but creepers seem to help us more than hinder us as they blow up their own team if this could be fixed it would make a more fun and challenging experiance.
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

monster arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: monster arena   monster arena I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

The server crashes when MA gets going again and again.
Could you cut back on how much you play, or get NFF to fix this? Because I'm tired of the server crashing when I'm focused on building and have a limited time.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

monster arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: monster arena   monster arena I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:54 am

It only seems to go boom when there is like 4 or more ppl playing and theres about 12 or more ppl on the server, maybe its just such a complex plugin that the server cant handle it, and maybe its also cos of bukkit build 1060 being so rubbish.

I also have a class suggestion:

Spartan: Diamond Sword, Lots of food (no cake), no armour

So basically a really powerful fighter
(based of the greek spartans)
Back to top Go down
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

monster arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: monster arena   monster arena I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 am

i think it might time out due to so many creepers blowing up at one time, restoring all that damage takes some resources, so i have made creepers spawn a little less and skelletons wont spawn at all, if this does not help im guessing we just have to use the standard config, but it should help.

as for the spartan class, i think its a cool idea..

the dropping apple isnt possible, and redstone mechanics dosnt work in the arena for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Sponsored content

monster arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: monster arena   monster arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

monster arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server-
Jump to: