Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePokemonCraftSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server RULES

Go down 
+2
Dfett
Pokemon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:48 pm

88.88.216.160:25565

Be nice to other players
Do not steal!
Respect buildings you don't own!
NO TNT!
NO UNCONTROLED lava above ground
Griefing will result in jail time or a permanent ban!
NO building in spawn
Respect the rules or go to jail!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Dfett

Dfett

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:16 pm

When server is back, you think we could get a jail actually working?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com - Look up Derrick Perry
Pokemon
Admin
Pokemon

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:27 pm

well yeah but i'm afraid if we jail some one then let them out. they might be mad and grief all over, that is why i think its easier to just ban. but it is indeed possible.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncraft.norwegianforum.net
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:39 pm

can u make it so you cant kick people because it is so anoyying when nixter kicks me exept from when i asked him to because i had to go.
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Yeahhhhh, jail would be for people who we trust and don't wanna ban but who broke a small rule.
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:00 pm

i think what Dfett said is actually a really good idea but it could cause issues with newer players getting baned for a similar thing
and then if more than one person did the crime and you trust one more than others would you ban all of them or just the ones you dont trust
there is alot of issues but if you could get it to work it could be effective.
^-o
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Trust is a biggggg part of Minecraft servers. Especially ours. Jail would be for people we trust and want to stay, but broke a rule, and banning would be for serious offenses. If someone we trust did someone really bad, they'd get banned too. If a group of new people plus a couple trusted people did something bad, we'd ban those we don't trust and depending on how bad the thing was, deal with the trusted people accordingly. Like say that group griefed a tower. Griefing is griefing, and its nearly impossible to trust people who grief. Everyone would be banned. But if it was something minor like stealing (which is easily replaced) then the new people would be banned and the trusted would be jailed and if they have VIP rights, probably removed permanently or for a short time (a week or two.) The reason new people get banned is cause they haven't even earned trust yet, so they have no backup for when we get angry with them. And the trusted wouldn't be trusted anymore, so pretty much after the first offense, they'd get banned too. It would all be about the crime and NFF's rules.
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:49 pm

I only kick Dylan if he aggravates me to by CONSTANTLY INSULTING ME, CALLING ME A CRAP ADMIN AND A CRAP BUILDER. That's also why he cant be an admin, people don't like him enough because he is annoying and full of himself.
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Children, children. Calm down. Fighting is a lame way to settle things and is usually implemented by small children and large nations.
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Anyone who griefs with vip should be instantly be demoted to builder, and not get their rank back until they have built up the trust again. And with the jail,only trusted people should go to jail, everyone else gets an instant ban, and people should only be put in there for a short peroid of time (amount of time depending on the offense), and if they repeat the offense, they should be banned.

You're goning to need to create a list of offenses (major and minor) that will send you to jail or win you a ban. Major offences (massive grief; constantly being rude to others after they have been told to stop) should recieve an instant ban no matter what, but Minor offences (small griefing; stealing a few items; acting like a docuhebag all the time) should result in a jail sentence and maybe a demotion to builder rank.

/textwall
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Dfett wrote:
Children, children. Calm down. Fighting is a lame way to settle things and is usually implemented by small children and large nations.

TROLOLOLOLOL, maybe a 1v1 spleef game??? Winner gets a high 5, loser gets teabagged?
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:52 pm

SkybladePhoenix wrote:
Anyone who griefs with vip should be instantly be demoted to builder, and not get their rank back until they have built up the trust again. And with the jail,only trusted people should go to jail, everyone else gets an instant ban, and people should only be put in there for a short peroid of time (amount of time depending on the offense), and if they repeat the offense, they should be banned.

You're goning to need to create a list of offenses (major and minor) that will send you to jail or win you a ban. Major offences (massive grief; constantly being rude to others after they have been told to stop) should recieve an instant ban no matter what, but Minor offences (small griefing; stealing a few items; acting like a docuhebag all the time) should result in a jail sentence and maybe a demotion to builder rank.

/textwall

Agree.

Also, after 1v1 spleef or however you two settle it, neither of you can be rude to the other. At all. If you do, I'll kill you irl.
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:35 pm

I'll play spleef and the new minecraft update is FINALLY bringing out hatches I think there doors in the ground I hope so
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

NIXTER I DO NOT SWEAR IT IS VERY RUDE and i think ur a good admin exept from WIPING OUT THE MAZE
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:53 pm

when did I say you swear? and you did complain that you should be admin not me so screw you.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Ritchings

Dylan_Ritchings

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:10 pm

OMG U have bad memory i said sam should be an admin but i dont think that anymore

and Basketball wat is this???
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:13 pm

he's bouncing his balls Basketball basketball player. what the hell is this? cat
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:49 am

GUYS, NO ARGUING IN THE FORUMS...

I don't care who said what to who, this argument ends here, right at this full stop.

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:35 pm

yeah i agree with the rules of the jail system now sorry i didnt really understand and yeah i think nixter and dylan should have a 1v1
1. it would be good to watch
2. it would be GOOD to watch lol
Back to top Go down
SkybladePhoenix

SkybladePhoenix

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:50 pm

We NEED to get the spleef mod going when the server is finally back up, and I'm gonna build a stadium for PvMob Entertainment. Colliseum style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Hero wins tons of money or something.
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:44 pm

I think there should be certain areas were TNT can be used like maybe a certain distance underground or far away from big city's
Back to top Go down
iShovelMUDD

iShovelMUDD

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:19 pm

what would be the point using TNT on the server?
Back to top Go down
nixter237

nixter237

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:21 pm

its fun to play with What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dfett

Dfett

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:35 am

I'm opposed to tnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server RULES   Server RULES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server RULES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next